Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 16, 2010

It's a Baby Bump Shop Hop

Hello everyone! I hope you've been having a great time hopping along on this month's VIP Shop Hop for MFT.

This month's Who's That Girl is "Baby Bump" and isn't she so cute?

If you didn't start this little jaunt up at Kim's Blog, be sure to take a moment, so that you don't miss any of the eye candy along the way tonight! However, if you've just popped by via Jessie's place, then you're right where you belong!

I love having a fun WTG image for baby shower cards, or "Congratulations you're nearly there!!" type cards! I've based my card on an MFT Fossil Scalloped note card (which, conveniently are part of this month's VIP kit!)

I added MFT's Hot Fudge cardstock (a staple in my collection) as well as my new love, My Minds Eye Quite Conrary paper. I used a bit of the paper for the piecing on her cute swing top, as well as some fun decor bags. My friend WTG, is just filling up the nursery with necessities....you know, feathering her nest!

As always, the set comes with a wide variety of sentiments, and there's always one that will bring a smile to your face, I added "Shop till you 'drop'!" to the inside, along with a few pieces of coordinating scraps for a card finished inside and out.

Available for one day only, and in limited quantities, this Baby Bump stamp set is available as part of MFT's VIP Kit. The kit includes all of the following:

Baby Bump VIP Price: $32.50

Baby Bump stamp set
Baby Bump Ribbons
Baby Bump “Diaper Pins”
10 pack fossil (Kraft) scalloped note card set (A2) with envelopes
Baby Bump additions FREE

If you miss it as the VIP collection, it will not be available for sale until our next release on Wednesday, April 7th!

Your next stop on the Baby Bump Shop Hop is Julie!!


28 Comments    Post a Comment:

Megan said...

Loveeeeee it! Darling details, as always and this girl is just totally darling!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY, lovin your paper.

Barbara said...

How cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beeeeeautiful! Just makes me want to go shopping right along with her!

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous!! Those papers are so pretty and I love your paper piecing!

jen said...

Very cute- love that paper & the scalloped card is great!

Melody said...

So pretty!! Love the pretty papers with the stamp.

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

You did it again, Joanne!!! What a fabulous card! I truly admire how you pair up patterned papers! Just awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Love the DP!!and all your paper piecing!
jennik

Jana Weaver said...

Great card inside and out..and now you're gonna get me addicted to another new paper!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love that paper Joanne.

fairie said...

This is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey I look like that right now and I am not pregnant (just bloated)! LOL Hey, we get those scalloped note cards in the kit..YES!! Order went thru!

Chris said...

sweet! almost makes me wish I was pregnant so someone would send me a card like this. Thank God "almost" only counts in horseshoes.

Katie said...

Oh so cute! I wish I looked that good when pregnant! Placed my order and can't wait to play!

Lori Turner said...

I totally love the DP you chose for your card - WAY COOL!! TFS!!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Joanne, love that DP

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, the iamge and paper are fabulous
love tasha xx

Lisa H. said...

this is wonderful Joanne! I can't get enough of those papers-you sure are rockin' them!

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, this is fantastic!

Kirsty said...

Fantastic card!

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE it!! The papers are just perfect! :)

Amy Rohl said...

Adorable, J! WHERE did you find that paper???? I must have it!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! The paper you used is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Joanne. I always love your buttony bows!

Michele Boyer said...

Ooops. That was me...anonymous. My fingers were a little quicker than my brain. It's early.

Mary J said...

Brilliant card - love it!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!! Love the inside!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover