Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2010

Dude!

Can I just say, last week, was the LONGEST week ever. My husband was traveling to Japan, and with my job as a mom, and my job as a daycare provider, plus two sick kids - ugh, I think it was one of the hardest weeks on record.

After a wonderful weekend full of bikes, sun, playing outside, birthday parties etc...I'm ready to get back to business. Can you believe that this little SK8R Boy cutie, was the only stamping I did all weekend?

This little cutie is from Stamping Bella and I inked it up complete with a paper pieced t-shirt for a little friend's birthday this weekend. I sure hope his mom liked it. *giggle*

Patterned paper is from the Joyride Collection of Cosmo Cricket. Lots of fun papers for boys in that paper pack! And, of course, a kraft cardbase, because lately, that's how I roll!

The layout is this weeks sketch from Taylor. (Just the jumpstart that I needed for a quick project!) Okay, folks gotta run - work to do!! Have a wonderful day!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Chris said...

OMG, that is the cutest stamp! and I love the way you colored it. Great for a boy's card.
Geez, you are everywhere I look lately, good for you but where do you get the enegy. I love the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge site, neat to see you there this month.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is super cute!! Hoping that this week proves to be a lot better! hugs!

The Spotted Chick said...

SUPER DUPER cute Joanne! I love this layout and that DP is so cute with the Kraft.

Libby Hickson said...

Glad you survived your rough week! This little guy is just adorable!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Ack! This is too stinkin' cute!!! Great job on the sketch and thanks so much for playing! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

in awe as always my love!!! gorgeous!!!

Marisa said...

This little guy is adorable! Fabulously coloured and I love the DPs you matched him up with. Reminds me of my little guy :D Hope this week is much better for you!!

Anonymous said...

Love him and the colours you used for it, very boyish!

Julie said...

great image "awesome man!" lol x

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover