Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 9, 2008

Warm and Cozy Sketch

You might think I've been neglecting my Gina K stamps, but you'd be soooo wrong.  I've just been working on previews for the upcoming release...

So that I'd have some love to share, I got to work with my Sonoma collection paper from Scenic Route, and worked with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.  I'm so glad she's back at that, because they're always great sketches!  I finally had some time to play along again!

This image is from "A Warm and Cozy Christmas" from last month's release, and I think it is just soooo sweet.  You know me and snowmen...

Get ready, because previews from Gina K and my pals on the DT will begin on Tuesday - the latest sets, and a new item that is just luxuriously fabulous, will be released at the end of our New Release Party on Thursday night!  As always there will be contests, challenges and lots and lots of chatter. 

This afternoon I'm taking the boys to see Madagascar 2 and then out to dinner.  Then tonight, bedtime for them, and back to sample making for me!  Have a great day everyone!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Joanne, love that image!!

B said...

Adorable!

Bev said...

Ohmywerd! Is this ever cute?!? I love it! Can't wait to see the "luxerious" item on Thursday night. You've totally got me curious now! :)
-Bev

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable image. LOVE what you did with the sketch and those papers are great!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love it

Beate said...

Joanne,
The image is sooo cute! Love your coloring! Love the paper!
Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing! Hugs and smiles

Kim said...

Cute, cute, cute Joanne!

dpkennedy said...

So sweet! Pretty paper and love the button!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and love that layout.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover