Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 24, 2008

So Thankful.....

Good morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend,  I'm starting to feel a little better finally, thanks for all your well wishes, but boy does this cough linger. 

I do have two new things to share with you this week, but I'm starting work on my Christmas cards, and Christmas shopping so I might be a little light on the postings the next few weeks trying to just keep up with you know...life!!

I know we're all feeling the pressure of the holidays, but I'm committing myself here and now, to enjoy it.  To try to make lists, and get a little done day by day, but to enjoy the spirit of the season, and try to NOT stress.  

I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving.  We're going to be having a small celebration this weekend with just my immediate family, and lots of time to just relax (of course, I'll be toting a small project with me to work on...) but I'm looking forward to a brisk walk on the beach, trying to get a cute picture of the boys for our Christmas cards, enjoying my parents delicious Thanksgiving cooking, but most of all, cherished time with those people I love the very most.

To get myself into the spirit, I tested out my new Labels One Nesties from Polka Dot Plaza (I can't believe they still have them in stock, they're uber hard to find right now, if you need some, I advise running over there!) and my Peerless Watercolors with Gina K's set: So Grateful.  

This was my first chance getting to play around with my peerless watercolors and I was SO thrilled with them.  I HIGHLY recommend Kim's Perfect Palette, to go with them it really helps to be able to scribble out the color onto the palette to pick the depth of pigment you need for your project.  

By the way I'll be doing a tutorial SOON on using the Palette with your Peerless so that you can see exactly what I mean.  

Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card Jo! and since I'm just finally coming out from being burried the last 7+ weeks (can he really be that old already??) CONGRATS you dirty girl, you!! That is a well deserved title!!!
hugs,
Jana

Unknown said...

COngrats Jo. THis card is adorable. TFS!

Kim Mraz said...

your card is adorable Joanne. Hope your cough goes away soon :)

(and I came to tell you that I tagged you on my blog) :)

have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jillabella said...

I'm so sorry that you're still sick missy.....get better soon, there's turkey & pie to be had!!! xoxox

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover