Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 14, 2008

Gettin Cozy with Kraft and Chocolate

I think I have mentioned that I'm into some really non traditional Christmas color schemes this year? Quite possibly because I'm just adoring this line of paper from October Afternoon.  Isn't is just cozy... that an my addiction to kraft cardstock. 

This stamp set is titled "Joyeux Noel" from Cornish Heritage Farms -- eeks when I just went to link it - I noticed its on SALE! RUN RUN!!  

I think is going to be my Christmas Card stamp set. I'm just waiting on one more element that is making its way to me from Polka Dot Plaza to finish the job. Well actually, to start the job, but you know what I mean.  

I'm tempted to go all crazy with layers and buttons and "stuff" but I keep reminding myself, if I'm going to make LOTS of these, I've got to go clean.  I really really want to add machine stitching all over this baby, but its for a class (possibly a kit, we haven't decided) over at Right at Home.  Left to my own devices, every inch of this would be distressed and stitched, and I might even use the cracked glass technique, but that's just not practical for class huh??  

I'm planning on bringing parts and pieces of my Christmas cards to work on during our Thanksgiving holiday... maybe the boys will cooperate by watching Wall-e or playing games?  

I'm also going to be whipping up lots of these, and filling them with chocolate covered cranberries for treats for the mailman, the bus driver etc.  Going to load up on them at Sweet Inspirations. I can taste them already.....Hey, did you know those babies were an Oprah's Favorite item one year? Trust me, they're amazing!!

One more coordinated item left in this set that still needs some designing. First, I've got to clean up this house so that my sweet husband thinks I've done something other than just STAMP while he's been away on business......


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty cards! :)

Donna Baker said...

pretty card - I love non-traditional colors for Christmas too *smile* those chocolate covered cranberries sound yummy, you're so sweet to think of them!

dpkennedy said...

Really nice card! I love the brown and love polka dots! They are always a perfect touch! Great tins too!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover