Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 14, 2008

Coffee and Cookies too!

Last night was the Gina K launch party, and wow was that thread JUMPING!  Here's two projects that I shared last night one with "My Cuppa Joe" and one with "Have a Cookie!"  

My little guys have been chomping at the bit to get inside this little acetate takeout box. They're convinced there are cookies inside, but DUH its a clear box and quite obviously empty.  I'll be filling this with some cookie love for someone this Christmas.  

But it has to be someone that loves crafts, luckily I have several friends that fall into this category!

The single cookie image was stamped, and then I stamped it again onto eclipse tape to create a mask, then stamped the cookies again and again to make a little "grouping" of yummies. 

The top is tied up in lotsa ribbon, a button and a tiny tag die from Cuttlebug.

My second item today is a card I made for Jessica's challenge last night during the party.  Its a sketch challenge (you know I love those...) 

I decided to stamp the coffee bag onto a crumpled up piece of kraft paper to resemble a REAL bag o'beans.  

This sentiment is SO me. Because a girl needs a lot of coffee when you're a night owl like me. Why can't I get into bed at a reasonable hour.  Its just nuts.

I had been pleased with the card but then realized I'd posted it the same time that Kurtis posted one of his drop dead beauties.  Oh, I wanted to run and hide.  That kid is brilliant.  Note to self, next time, arrive to party early, and show ALL my samples before Kurtis 
arrives!!

Don't forget, there are three challenges posted on the Gina K Designs Member Company forum. That's THREE chances at a free set valued at $19.95 or less, and all you have to do is stamp. Duh! Get going!!

If you went to the party last night, I'm SO interested to hear what you picked up... what was YOUR favorite?

You can find the challenges HERE and all the new stamps from Gina K Designs have been released, you can see them HERE

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Uh huh, yep, as I've said...love everything you do. Always so beautifully done!!

Jody Morrow said...

Those are REALLY cute! I love the Chinese take out box. SUPER cute!

JessicaK said...

The take out boxes are so cute! I really want Mel's cookie set and Rupa's coffee. I'm still trying to decide on the 3rd one, but my goal is to complete my order next week in order to get them in time for holiday stamping.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ohhh!! The take out box is super darling! And the coffee bag!! LOVE IT!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover