Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 12, 2008

Books - the gift of learning

I just wanted to post a quick note over here, inviting you all to a party.  To an e-party that is.

My dear friend Meri has recently signed on as a consultant for Usborne Books.  She attended a book party for a friend, and was totally enchanted with the product.  

I don't know about you, but my home is totally overrun with toys, more than my kids know what to do with... but there is one thing I will always indulge them in, and that is new books.  My eldest is a budding reader with a voracious appetite for new books, my youngest a total maniac who can always be tamed with a little storytime.  

There are books for every level and interest available.  If you have any holiday gifts to buy for any young people, you can certainly find something to suit them.

No pressure at all - but if you have any interest, you can check out the products and place an order directly online - there is a flat rate shipping of $5 which is a truly fabulous shipping offer. (For those of you outside of the US, I'm not sure if its possible to place an order through here, or what the shipping would be, but I'm looking into it....)  And its WAY easier than trekkin' out to the store!

If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to put you in touch with my friend!  Thanks for looking!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover