Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 15, 2008

Big Dirty Secrets

Oh my goodness, have I ever been holding onto a BIG secret.  HUGE!

When I first seriously began stamping, I made a few goals for myself, some of them I thought would be achievable with hard work, and one of them, was just out of the park, a real longshot, and even with all the hard work in the world.... I didn't think it would ever come true.

I'm bouncing with excitement because now I'm part of the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen!  Me?? A Dirty Girl! 

I can't even stand it! aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!

If you're not familiar with the Dirty Dozen, well then I'll fill you in.  Each month Splitcoast adds two stampers to their design team, and there are a total of twelve girls at any time.  (duh, a dozen right?)  It is a six month term, during which each girl posts between 6-8 creations to a gallery that is just for the Fan Club of Splitcoast.  

I honestly have learned SO much from Splitcoast. When I first started stamping on my own, that is outside of the SU workshop that I religiously attended at my friend Erica's house, Splitcoast became my source for inspiration, and education.  I never realized I'd find such fabulous FRIENDS there too.  I began challenging myself to complete at least one of the challenges each week, usually sketch or color challenges were my go to.  I signed up for the newsletter and became hooked on trying out the different techniques on the resources tab.

Then, I noticed that the girls that I loved watching on the Dirty Dozen also had these things called blogs.  Akkk.  And here I am.  Blogging, stamping every day (okay, any MINUTE of the day I can conjure up) and now, A Dirty Girl!

The Dirty Dozen gallery is only open to members of the Splitcoast Fan Club.  That is a $25 memership for one year. It gives you access to the amazing Dirty Dozen Galleries, both present and past, you get instant upload privileges too!  Nevermind, you're supporting the most amazing source of inspiration for stampers!  I'm so thankful to Splitcoast and so happy to have a chance to give back.  The most recent gallery just opened, three minutes ago!  I hope you like what you see.  If you have any questions at all, you can find a link to the Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club FAQ's HERE.

I hope all my online friends aren't aren't mad at me for keeping such a secret - but really, how often in life do you get a REAL surprise like this. 

Thanks to everyone at Splitcoast for having such faith in me!  I'm going to soak up every minute of the next six months....  I'm afraid its going to go too too fast!

I'm off to give some love to all my bunkmates in the pile!

38 Comments    Post a Comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Woooooohoooooo! You DIRTY, DIRTY GIRL, you! I can't think of anyone more deserving. What a wonderful secret! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

You are so Dirty, Joanne...it isn't funny!! ;) Congratulations!! Have fun with it all, 'cause you totally deserve it!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

You go girl, so happy about your dirty little secret. Hee hee so fun.

Sue from Oregon said...

oh how cool for you...Congrats!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am so happy for you, you rock girl!! Isn't this an AMAZING feeling??

Jody Morrow said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Congratulations, Joanne! I am SO very happy for you! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful opportunity!!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on this wonderful honor. Enjoy every moment!
Cheryl

Amy said...

you little secret keeper!!! Wow! Congratulations girlfriend, you totall deserve it. Have a BLAST being part of this amazing group of women, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Amy

Kerry Johnson said...

Congratulations to you Joanne! You so deserve this and I can't wait to see your creations for the dd gallery!! You rock!

Denise Marzec said...

HUUUUUUUUUGE CONGRATS, Joanne! So excited for you! Enjoy the ride. It's awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer more talented person - HUGE congrats JO!!! How exciting for you . . and I knew you when . . . :) Have fun!! :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations! They are very lucky to have someone like you creating for their team!

buggin2stamp said...

Joanne, I saw your face there this morning. How aweseome!!! You absolutely deserve it. You are very dirty worthy and always inspire me.

Angie Tieman said...

Whoo! Hoo!! Congrats, Joanne! This is awesome and so well deserved! I'm bustin' with happiness for you! Big hugs!!

Kathy W said...

Congrats Jo-you go dirty girl! so well deserved.

Nancy Riley said...

Holy Cow! Joanne, that is BIG stuff! I am so happy for you! You are so deserving of the honor! You are an incredibly talented stamping artist and a wonderful person too! ENJOY!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OMG! Congratulations! That is AWESOME, girl! I am so happy for you!

Pegg S said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the awesome news!! You are so talented and deserving of the honor. Enjoy your time!!

Lisa H. said...

I just saw the announement on SCS! Congrats! you know I love your stuff, so no big surprise here.

Emily said...

Woooohooo!! That is awesome! Congratulations!! I can see why they picked you! You rock!

Amber (bambi64) said...

So happy for you, girl!! What an awesome secret to keep and so hard, I bet! You so deserve to be dirty.

Karen Motz said...

Congratulations Dirty Girl!!!! I'm so happy for you cause you totally deserve it!!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

congrats, Joanne!!

Cat Tidwell said...

OMG!! I am sooo happy for you Joanne!! WOOHOOO!! And I have a card by you..around here somewhere...haha! If I find it can I send it back and you sign it??

I am soo looking forward to seeing even more of your creations...although, i always look for them anyways before you was a DIRTY GIRL!!!

Terri said...

Congratulations. I have been following your blog for awhile now and really enjoy your work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Joanne! I was simply going to let you know I had a blast shopping at Gina K's today with the gift certificate/blog candy I won on your site! Then I see I won it from a Dirty Girl!!! Oh my! You will have an awesome 6 months. Enjoy yourself! Thanks again!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Congratulations, Joanne!!! I'm so unbelievably excited to see you join the group! You totally deserve the honor!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was THRILLED for you when I looked last night! Great job! You so deserve it!

Sara Henton said...

That is so amazing for you!!! I couldn't be happy for you.

Punkydoodle Papers said...

I knew you were dirty from the moment we met! LOL! Congrats and HUGS from the RED DIRT STATE!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Dirty Girl! It's a well-deserved honor!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

I am sooooo excited for you, girlie!! Congrats!

Julie Koerber said...

A HUGE CONGRATS to you Joanne! And if anyone deserves to be dirty--- it's you! You have such a fantastic style! I'll have fun surfing through your gallery in the fan club!
Take care! ;-)

dpkennedy said...

Congratulations!!

Donna Baker said...

you know I'm thrilled for you! I know you're going to ROCK the pile!

Jillabella said...

I swear I left a comment for my dirty sistah, but I don't see it on here. Well, you know I'm over the moon for you girlie, can't wait to see the fun stuff you bring to the dirty table!! XOXOXO

Sara said...

Now that I'm NOT logged in as YOU I want to say HOORAY!!!!! You ROCK!!!!

**Sorry I made it look like you were congratulating yourself...HAHAHAHAHA! That was too funny!**

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover