Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 10, 2008

Bella Sonoma

While I had my Sonoma paper still handy from yesterday's Gina K card, I also played around with Jen's Sketch for You To Try.  I'm really loving loving loving this paper if you hadn't noticed.

Christie gave me this sweet Stamping Bella and I hadn't yet had a chance to get her inky (eeeks!!) as I was sorting through stamps trying to figure out what to do with the sketch, she said "Pick me! Pick me!!" 

I paper pieced Bella's dress and matching rolly bag from the celery polka dotted paper, and colored the rest of her with my Copic markers. 

This sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms, its from the Mona Lisa Moments line.  This is Motivational Centers I've got a few more of these sets on my wish list and I'll collect them one by one.  Yes, I'm a stamp-a-holic.  

Have a great day!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous papers!!

Nancy said...

Great card. Love that Bella image!

Something for you here:
http://windstarcreations.blogspot.com/2008/11/this-was-very-pleasant-surprise-barb.html

Jody Morrow said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That is SO SO SO SO cute! :)

dpkennedy said...

Great dp! I love the image and embellies-great card!

JessicaK said...

Such a pretty bella. Wouldn't have thought of these colors together, but they work out so well!

Unknown said...

Love this card Jo! Everything goes together so nicely! :)

Anonymous said...

you rocked this sketch, girl! thanks for playing!! hugs-jd

Lori Craig said...

This looked sooo good coming out of my mailbox today. You are a sweet thing for sending her my way. I adore the image and the sentiment. I'll be giving this beauty a place of prominence in my crafty-space. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover